OnePlan's Pest Management Planner is a free and easy to use tool with integrated pest management (IPM) information that provides for creating and maintaining recordkeeping required for Restricted Use pesticides.
The Idaho Weed Awareness Campaign has the best information and website listing noxious weeds and what to do about them.
The The Treasure Valley & Pacific Northwest Pest Alert Network works to improve management decision-making by facilitating communication among growers when pest outbreaks occur.
The University of Idaho, Oregon State University and Washington State University have collaborated to produce the most respected source for information on pests and pesticides in the region, in the Pacific Northwest Handbook series:
Other useful references (external)
- The Idaho Home Assessment System ("Home*A*Syst") has a Pesticide Storage and Handling Fact/Worksheet that can be used for continuing education credit required to maintain a pesticide application license.
- The Idaho Pest Management Center (IPMC) provides pest management information for Idaho agriculture and surrounding states.
- Idaho's Noxious Weeds booklet from the University of Idaho. (We have an online version of this book on this site.)
- Idaho Noxious Weed law, Id.22-2407
- The USDA Regional Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Centers, and the Western IPM Center
- USDA PLANTS database
- NoMorePests.co.uk features information to help identify and eliminate pests around the home, from cockroaches to wasps.