- The ISDA Bureau of Dairy and Eggs site has numerous documents and links on dairy topics, including dairy waste and sanitation.
- Fresh water needs for dairy farms
- Troubleshooting a dairy facility
- The ISDA index for Cattle Feedlots provides information regarding forms, publications, regulations, other resources and contact information, including the Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between the ISDA and DEQ, and the EPA, DEQ and ISDA.
- Idaho Statute Title 22, Chapter 49: Beef Cattle Environmental Control Act
Swine & Poultry
- Idaho DEQ information for Operating Swine and Poultry Facilities
- Idaho administrative Rules Regulating Swine and Poultry Facilities (PDF)
- Idaho DEQ Waste Management Guidelines for Aquaculture Operations
- Idaho Statute Title 22, Chapter 46: Commercial Fish Facilities
- University of Idaho Aquaculture Research Institute
Manure (Waste) Management
See the document and reference links on the Nutrient Management Plan page.
Permits & Regulations
- Do you need an EPA Discharge Permit? (Reference guide)
- The Idaho Discharge Permit for Confined Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) (PDF)
- Idaho Discharge Permit for Aquaculture Facilities (PDF)
- EPA's index of Laws, Regulations, Policies, and Guidance for Animal Feeding Operations